Type: Full-time – Non-Exempt
General Description Including Key Performance Expectations
The Records Reconciliation Specialist is responsible for the following performance expectations:
- Track open cases that are pending documentation.
- Retrieve requested documentation from the assigned facilities.
- Scan recieved documents into the appropriate patient file.
- Communicate with coders, supervisors and charge entry staff of a daily basis to see what the documenation needs are to complete cases.
- Work cooperatively to meet departmental or organizational goals by including others (inside and outside the team) in the process of solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication.
- 1 – 2 year(s) of charge entry experience preferred
- 1 – 2 year(s) of medical billing experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Knowledge of ASA codes preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance