Type: Full-time – Nonexempt
General Description Including Key Performance Expectations
The Payment Poster Auditor is responsible for the following performance expectations:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preforms detailed audits on every payment batch prior to being posted.
- Work timely and accurately per policies.
- Verify that system codes are working correctly with the payers and plans.
- Verify that payer information and AR splits are accurate.
- Verify that payments are being posted per the EOB.
- Communicate with Payment Posters and Team Lead regarding additional training needs.
- Work cooperatively to meet departmental or organizational goals by including others (inside and outside the team) in the process of solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication.
- 2 – 3 years medical billing experience required
- Ability to communicate with employees and management effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- General typing and 10 Key experience
- In this position, individual will be expected to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time
- Must be able to stoop, sit, bend, reach or stand for extended periods of time
- This position is expected to work in a general office environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance