Type: Full-time – Exempt
General Description Including Key Performance Expectations:
The Operations Project Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations team and engaging in projects and tasks. Incumbent must be familiar with a variety of RCM concepts, practices and procedures and must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring and working tasks to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Work with third party vendors on new software implementations.
- Work with clients on new business implementations.
- Review and analyze reports.
- Perform month-end case reconciliation for various lines of business to ensure what was received has been accounted for in the billing software.
- Gather critical information and action items from meetings and perform basic follow-up.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work cooperatively to meet departmental or organizational goals by including others (inside and outside the team) in the process of solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Report and escalate any issues to management as needed.
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 – 4 Year(s) revenue cycle management experience required.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- In this position, individual will be expected to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time.
- Must be able to sit, stoop, bend, reach or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position is expected to work in a general office environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance