Type: Full-time – Exempt
General Description Including Key Performance Expectations:
All Directors are responsible for the following performance expectations:
- Train, coach and mentor team.
- Perform appropriate corrective action planning partnering with Human Resources as needed.
- Develop and maintain budget for the department or on a project basis.
- Provide support and guidance to management.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors to solve payment issues and implementing solutions.
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication.
- Other projects as required.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4 plus years management experience; 2 years specifically in RCM management experience.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrates ability in leadership or managing others.
- Strong interpersonal, project management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment.
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare industry and ability to identify its evolving trends and to resolve the issue.
- This position is expected to work in a general office environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance