POP offers a wide range of benefits for its full-time employees.
POP offers a comprehensive selection of insurance plans to cover you and your family:
- Health – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Dental – Delta Dental of Kansas
- Vision – Guardian
- Life – Guardian
- Short Term Disability – Guardian
- Long Term Disability – Guardian
POP offers a 401(k) plan with a generous match of 100% of your contribution up to 3% as well as a 3% qualified non-elective contribution. Eligible after one year of service, plan entry on a semi-annual basis. Employee must be 21 years old and have completed 1,000 hours to be eligible.
Paid Time Off
- 1st year after 30 Days — 8 hours earned/month (up to 10 days annually)
- 2nd through 3rd year — 10 hours earned/month (15 days annually)
- 4th through 5th year — 12 hours earned/month (18 days annually)
- 6th through 10th year — 16 hours earned/month (24 days annually)
- 11th through 15th year — 20 hours earned/month (30 days annually)
- 16th year and after — 24 hours earned/month (36 days annually)
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving (at Management’s discretion)
- Christmas Day
POP offers an employee-funded Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to regular full-time employees. Plan participants may elect an annual amount of flexible dollars to pay eligible health care expenses, including medical or dental insurance deductibles, co-pays, out-of-pocket expenses for vision care and other types of care. The FSA can also be used for dependent care expenses.
POP encourages its employees in their efforts to improve proficiency in their present jobs and to prepare for future advancement. POP compensates its employees for 50% of the cost of books and tuition for all accredited courses attended when the following criteria are met:
- Course is relevant to our business.
- Minimum grade of “B” is maintained.
In order to be eligible for reimbursement, approval must be obtained from Human Resources prior to registration. A maximum of $2,000 per year is allowed.